Join us early on Cultural Day (Thursday, 9/13) for a Fun Run/Walk (approximately 5K) along the banks of the Willamette River in Portland. All are encouraged to participate, as this is not a race but an opportunity to start the day running!
Location: We will meet at Salmon Street Springs Park at 7:45, with the Run/Walk beginning at 8 am.
Turn by Turn Directions
- Start at Salmon Street Springs Park
- Follow the Waterfront Park Trail heading North
- Cross the river at the N Steel Bridge
- Connect to the Eastbank Esplanade, heading South
- Cross the river again at the SW Hawthorne Bridge
- Loop through Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Return to Salmon Street Springs
Water will be provided.
If you plan on participating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an accurate headcount.